isontwerp.nl - Frequently asked questions
What is the procedure for a PhD thesis design?
How much time do you need for a thesis design?
Because it is such a personal project, with lots of contact and plenty of time for the corrections, the standard period for designing your thesis is 5 to 6 weeks - counting from our first meeting.
Is that too long for you? Please notify me straight away, so we can look into the possibilities.
How can I supply my documents to you?
Do you want all the files by email?
What do I get when I order my thesis design from you?
A basic thesis design consists of:
• 1 x personal meeting
• 2 x sketch layout, short telephone discussion about it (about half an hour) & related adjustments
• 1 x your sketch-of-choice for approval to start the design
That results in:
• Design and layout of the dissertaton up to 220 pages, standard size B5 (17 × 24)
• Cover with bookmark / flap + chapter pages in style
• 1 x correction round
• 1 x control round
• 1 x digital proof (PDF) for approval before sending it to the printer
Subsequently, your thesis is prepared for prepress and delivered to your printing office.
You will also receive:
• 1x PDF for university library
• 1x PowerPoint slide of your cover (for projection during your promotion)
You see all the possibilities in a row in the document that you receive when you fill out the form.
What does a thesis design cost?
The costs for designing a thesis depend on many factors. I have several packages (that you can expand). For more information about the pricing and possibilities, you can send me a request via the form.
If you let me know what you want, I'd love to make you an offer!